Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School

Well, I'm not so good at writing on my blog as I thought. Oh well.

Let's see, weight loss progress: yesterday I weighed in around 198 (I don't remember the exact weight, but the important thing is that I'm under 200.)

I got an email from BYU today telling me that I got added to my STAC class, which is Indoor Cycling. Basically I think it's a spin class and lots of the people on Biggest Loser have had success with that.
Jake and I are going to take it together, Monday nights at 5:00. I wasn't so sure about taking it as a class,but you can't get on the spin bikes without being enrolled and I probably don't know what I'm doing anyway, so it will be nice to have an instructor. I'm really worried about being around other people when I know I'm so out of shape, but hopefully with Jake there I can just concentrate on us and not have to worry about what other people think of me.

Mostly I just hope this class gives the information and drive I need to be able to keep using my bike and get to a better point in my life.

I finally got some cute fish bowl things to put my pebbles in (remember from earlier, the pebbles that each stand for a pound I need to lose) and now I just need to label them. I'm thinking about chalk painting them so I can update my totals each time I transfer pebbles. But that might be too much work. Maybe I can just write with a dry erase right on the glass? I'll have to try that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment