Monday, September 30, 2013

Things are GREAT!

I haven't posted in a long time, but I just wanted to give an update on my progress. Things are fantastic! I weighed in at 172.8 this morning, I'm almost in the 160s and that was almost another 3 pounds this week! With my hypothyroidism and my PCOS I've been making sure my expectations weren't too high because it's going to be harder for me to lose weight than other people. But the important thing is that things are going in the right direction, and I think I weigh less than I did when I married Jake.

The only frustrating this is that my size is still the same, I'm not losing inches too much, even though I'm losing weight. I think that's a little odd, I don't know where the weight is coming from if the inches aren't coming off, but eventually I'll get there too. I feel like my torso looks smaller, but those darn hips of mine just aren't budging. I think I'm going to start thinking about exercising, which might make the difference inch-wise.
Look how great my weight stones are looking! I'm getting so excited to see how close  I'm getting to my goal weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment